Dr. S. Gray Hughes, MD, FACS
Dr. S Gray Hughes, MD, FACS attended the University of North Carolina, graduating summa cum laude. He received his medical degree and master’s degree in public health from Duke University School of Medicine.
Dr. Hughes spent five years in the U.S. Air Force. He completed additional training in thoracic surgery at Keesler Air Force Base. He also served as a general and thoracic surgeon at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, completing two tours in Iraq.
His practice encompasses the full range of general and thoracic surgery, including bariatric surgery.
Phone: (803) 936-3300
146 E Hospital Dr Suite 430
West Columbia, South Carolina 29169
- Gastric Ballooon
- Gastric Banding (Lap-Band®)
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Sleeve
- Robotic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons , American Association of Chest Physicians
- *Call office for details
- Accepts most insurances
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- OptumHeath Care Solutions
MBSAQIP Accredited Center
MEDICAL SCHOOL: Duke University School of Medicine
RESIDENCY: University of Tennessee-Memphis
Is this your listing?