Sergio J. Bardaro, MD
Sergio J. Bardaro, MD, is the Director of Bariatric and Metabolic at The MetroHealth System. Dr. Bardaro is a board certified surgeon, and he welcomes patients at MetroHealth Medical Center.
Phone: (216) 778-4391
2500 Metrohealth Dr.
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- GERD (Acid Reflux) Surgery
- Hernia Repair , Antireflux Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair, Minimally Invasive Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- The Society for the Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- *Call office for details
Universidad Favaloro (Argentina) - MD
Tufts University/New England Medical Center (Massachusetts) - Surgery, General
New York and Presbyterian Hospital-Cornell Campus - Surgery, General
University of Illinois College of Medicine (Chicago) - Surgery, General
Cornell University Medical College (New York) - Research-Laparascopic Surgery - Fellowship
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center (Oregon) - Advanced Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery - Fellowship
Is this your listing?